البوابة الالكترونية لآداب المنصورة قسم انجليزي

Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero 59860610

Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero 59860610

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
تتقدم إدارة المنتدى بخالص التهاني لجميع الاعضاء بالجروب بمناسبة بداية العام الدراسي الجديد
مطلوب مشرفين لجميع الاقسام بالمنتدى

Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+2
salah
Mr Hero
6 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Mr Hero
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero   Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero Empty12/24/2010, 11:48 pm

وهــذا هوا الــرابــط لتحميــل المـلف ونتمني النجاح والتوفيق للجميــع

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

With my Best Wishes
Hassan Hero
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
????
زائر
Anonymous

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero   Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero Empty12/25/2010, 1:32 am

تم حجب الرابط مؤقتا للمراجعة والتعديل

وشكرا
salah
عضو
عضو

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero   Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero Empty12/25/2010, 11:27 am

thanx
سندريلا عربى
عضو
عضو
سندريلا عربى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero   Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero Empty12/25/2010, 8:08 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Mr Hero
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero   Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero Empty12/25/2010, 8:33 pm

Thanks alot
h@ss@n
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero   Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero Empty12/25/2010, 11:25 pm

الرابط هيكون موجود امتا؟؟؟
Mr Hero
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero   Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero Empty12/26/2010, 11:05 am

lma yetrag3 asl ana msh bafhm hhhhhhhhhh sorry
????
زائر
Anonymous

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero   Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero Empty12/26/2010, 1:20 pm

أخ هيرو مع احترامي لمعلوماتك ,مسرحية Home لا يوجد فيها Themes كما قالت الدكتوره أسماء في المحاضرة قبل الأخيره , وأي موضوع نوقش مثل alienation او lake of communication يوضع تحت عنوان Issues discussed in the play وليس themes , وهذا لأن المسرحية plotless وأيضا هي absurd كما قالت الدكتورة

راجع موضوع محاضرات The absurd drama

تم تعديل الموضوع ووضع الرابط

وشكرا

Mr Hero
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero   Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero Empty12/26/2010, 10:13 pm

My Sister Mai , i know that Home has no plot or Theme but my information that Home is nearly plotless. Its theme is implied.Its impact is important. Playing games reflects failure in life. I Know also Home is made for a more lyric structure, related to musical composition in its reverberation of motifs. It is a tone poem for voices. I know aslo Home is a play written in a quasi- absurdist style. It is a set in a mental asylum, although this fact is revealed gradually as the story of progresses. i know aslo Home practises realism so that the events become stmbolic of much larger concerns, even allegories of man in the modern age

Thanks Mai
????
زائر
Anonymous

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero   Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero Empty12/26/2010, 10:41 pm

My comment was on the theme itself, we have to do as what is said by Dr.Asmaa, this is the law, that's what I mean. DON'T WRITE AN ANALYSIS UNDER THE TITLE OF THEME, BUT UNDER THE TITLE OF ISSUE DISCUSSED IN THE PLAY, BECAUSE IT'S PLOTLESS, I want all of us to be perfect in our answers in her point of view, we have to Show her that we are caring, that is what she want, and I myself appreciate her, thank you
hala aly
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero   Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero Empty12/27/2010, 3:59 pm

[what May said is correct and Dear Hero please what you said is IRRELEVANT to the lecture which is told by Dr/Asmaa]
smsma
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
smsma

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero   Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero Empty12/28/2010, 1:38 pm

شكرااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

Technique and Theme of Home By Hassan Hero
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Technique of The Cherry Orchard
» Home By David Storey

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
البوابة الالكترونية لآداب المنصورة قسم انجليزي :: المنتدي العلمي :: الفرقة الثالثة :: ادب مقارن-
انتقل الى: