البوابة الالكترونية لآداب المنصورة قسم انجليزي

plz my friends 59860610

plz my friends 59860610

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
تتقدم إدارة المنتدى بخالص التهاني لجميع الاعضاء بالجروب بمناسبة بداية العام الدراسي الجديد
مطلوب مشرفين لجميع الاقسام بالمنتدى

plz my friends

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
كوكى
عضو
عضو
كوكى

plz my friends Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: plz my friends   plz my friends Empty12/18/2011, 9:05 pm

بليز يا جماعه حد كتب الاسئله بتاعت النقد النهارده ورا د/بسمه انا كتبت جزء منها لكن ملحقتش اكتب الباقى كانت بتملى بسرعه اوووى يا ربت لو كامله مع حد يجيهلتا ضوروى
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Marmora Dodo
مشرفة
مشرفة
Marmora Dodo

plz my friends Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: plz my friends   plz my friends Empty12/21/2011, 3:28 pm

أسئلة النقد

1_ what are the basic characterstic of the Romantic school of criticism?
2_explain Blake`s theory of imagination focusing on the relation between man & nature writer & reader
3_ in Blake`s theory the artist work is a unity of conception and excution discuss one of his poems
4_compare & contrast between William Blake & William WORords worth focusing on the relation between the poet & nature & poet diction
5_William Words Worth says "poetry is emotionally recollected in tranquality " explain with refrence to one of his poems
6_ the imagination in Goleridge theory has rwo basic type . discuss and try to apply to his poem Kubla Khan
7_ Discuss in short paragraph the following points : * the effect of kont & plotinus on Coleridge * Two basic principles of Arnold`s appreciation of the artist work
8_Blake says "truth is beauty . beauty is truth . that`s all you need to know on earth " what`s the signifance of truth and beauty of Blake theory of imagination
9_ what are Arnold limitation
10_ Arnold victorian criticism calls for a return to the ancient and selecting from their work . Discuss
11_ In what way did Arnold pave the way to the coming school of new criticism
Marmora Dodo
مشرفة
مشرفة
Marmora Dodo

plz my friends Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: plz my friends   plz my friends Empty12/21/2011, 4:38 pm

أسئلة النقد

1_ what are the basic characterstic of the Romantic school of criticism?
2_explain Blake`s theory of imagination focusing on the relation between man & nature writer & reader
3_ in Blake`s theory the artist work is a unity of conception and excution discuss one of his poems
4_compare & contrast between William Blake & William WORords worth focusing on the relation between the poet & nature & poet diction
5_William Words Worth says "poetry is emotionally recollected in tranquality " explain with refrence to one of his poems
6_ the imagination in Goleridge theory has rwo basic type . discuss and try to apply to his poem Kubla Khan
7_ Discuss in short paragraph the following points : * the effect of kont & plotinus on Coleridge * Two basic principles of Arnold`s appreciation of the artist work
8_Blake says "truth is beauty . beauty is truth . that`s all you need to know on earth " what`s the signifance of truth and beauty of Blake theory of imagination
9_ what are Arnold limitation
10_ Arnold victorian criticism calls for a return to the ancient and selecting from their work . Discuss
11_ In what way did Arnold pave the way to the coming school of new criticism
كوكى
عضو
عضو
كوكى

plz my friends Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: plz my friends   plz my friends Empty12/24/2011, 6:20 am

thanx ya 2mr tslm edk

plz my friends
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
البوابة الالكترونية لآداب المنصورة قسم انجليزي :: المنتدي العلمي :: الفرقة الثالثة :: نقد ادبي وتطبيقي-
انتقل الى: